A TWO DAY TRAINING PROGRAMME ON FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE PERSONS
FACULTY - DR ANIL LAMBA
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practising Chartered Accountant and holds degrees in Commerce, Law and a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Lamba's training programmes are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium–sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.
His latest book, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’ is currently making waves.
- Global and Domestic Economic Scenario - An Overview
- Financial Concepts
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Profitability Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Marginal Costing Principles
- Marginal Costing – Case Studies
- Leverage Analysis
- Reading of Fund Flow Statements