The Leadership Challenge Public Workshop
Globally recognised as one of the most effective leadership development programs.
Presented by Graham MooreGlobal Certified Master
Every day, leaders achieve the extraordinary. Over 30 years ago Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner set out to discover exactly how ordinary people accomplish great things
Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner developed The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model three decades ago—not on a hunch but as a result of ongoing evidence-based and behavioural research..
They wrote the book that has become the modern classic on leadership. More than 2 million people have read The Leadership Challenge. This ground-breaking book which was first published over 27 years ago and the 6th edition was published in May 2017
- Leadership is everyone’s business
- Leadership requires deliberate practice
- Leadership is an aspiration and a choice.
“Leadership is the art of mobilizing others to want to struggle for shared aspirations.”“The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership are:”
- Model the Way
- Inspire a Shared Vision
- Challenge the Process
- Enable others to Act
- Encourage the Heart
- It is used in 42 countries.
- 700+ research studies, including over 400 PhD dissertations, have been based on LPI.
- There have been over 1,300,000 respondents to the LPI and 3,800,000+ individuals have given observer feedback.
The LPI is significantly correlated with measures of:
- Leader credibility
- Teamwork and empowerment
- Performance and effectiveness
- Reduced turnover and absenteeism
The LPI reports on how often participants are demonstrating those behaviours to others. How often others observe them showing these behaviours is a clear indicator of their leadership effectiveness – and what they can do to improve.
When you attend this workshop delivered by Certified Master Facilitator, Graham Moore, you will receive:
- The Leadership Practices Inventory®, the online 360 assessment and individual report
- A comprehensive understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- A tailored development plan.
- Exclusive follow-up on-line activities for 8 weeks to support the learning
- Connection with like-minded leaders for ongoing development
- A Certificate signed by the authors of The Leadership Challenge and me as Certified Master. (Only Certified Masters are authorized to issue certificates signed by the authors.)
During the three days of this course, you will:
- Review why leadership is important – and why its everyone’s business
- Understand that leadership is learned
- Identify the real characteristics of admired leaders
- Understand the importance of Values as a leader
- Review your LPI assessment and the feedback from your observers
- Understand each of The Five Practises of Exemplary Leadership® and be able to implement these on a daily basis
- Develop an Action Plan based on your LPI
This workshop is highly interactive and is based firmly on the principles of adult learning including:
Facilitator-lead discussion with relevant Middle East examples
- PowerPoint presentation
- Small group reflection
- Group Activities
- Specific Leadership Challenge videos of leaders livingThe Five Practices
- Graham has presented The Leadership Challenge® in 14 countries to over 4,000 participants.
- He has coached over 450 hours based in The Leadership Practices Inventory®.
In delivering at The Leadership Challenge Forum in the US in 2016, Graham’s peers described his session as follow:
“Thank you for the two most awesome days of my life working with you on The Leadership Challenge.
Mickey Patel, Finance Manager. Zubair Group
Thank you so much. You changed my life !!!
Mohammed Bin Rashed School of Government
I really can’t find the words to express how pleased I am to have attended the Leadership Challenge workshop with such a Master as yourself.It has been very beneficial, informative and useful and let me look into ‘my way of doing things’ from different perspectives and how they actually link and meet a point where it feeds towards the main gold goal.
Really admired and respected how you referred to our Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon Him)
Maysoon Kamal – Zain Sudan, April 2016
Thank you Graham, for delivering this incredible speech
Soliman Arab. Founder and Managing Partner, Vigor Events, Kuwait. February 2016
- Leadership Practices Inventory online 360 assessment and report
- Participant Workbook
- The Leadership Challenge 6th Edition
- Lunch and refreshments
- Certificate signed by the authors and Certified Master, Graham Moore